Clinical Signs and Symptoms
ORPHA:79665 Gardner syndrome
The phenotypic description of this disease is based on an analysis of the biomedical literature and uses the terms of the Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO). Phenotypic abnormalities are presented by order of frequency of occurrence in the patient population, then by alphabetical order inside each frequency group.
- Adenomatous colonic polyposis HP:0005227
- Multiple gastric polyps HP:0004394
- Colon cancer HP:0003003
- Congenital hypertrophy of retinal pigment epithelium HP:0007649
- Duodenal polyposis HP:0004783
- Lipoma HP:0012032
- Thyroid nodule HP:0025388
- Abnormality of skin pigmentation HP:0001000
- Abnormality of the dentition HP:0000164
- Adrenocortical adenoma HP:0008256
- Desmoid tumors HP:0100245
- Epidermoid cyst HP:0200040
- Increased number of teeth HP:0011069
- Keloids HP:0010562
- Multiple unerupted teeth HP:0006283
- Osteoma HP:0100246
- Papillary thyroid carcinoma HP:0002895
- Adrenocortical carcinoma HP:0006744
- Ampulla of Vater carcinoma HP:0031524
- Astrocytoma HP:0009592
- Brain neoplasm HP:0030692
- Breast carcinoma HP:0003002
- Esophageal carcinoma HP:0011459
- Fibrosarcoma HP:0100244
- Gastrointestinal carcinoma HP:0002672
- Hepatoblastoma HP:0002884
- Intellectual disability, moderate HP:0002342
- Medulloblastoma HP:0002885
- Neoplasm of the pancreas HP:0002894
- Odontoma HP:0011068
- Pilomatrixoma HP:0030434
- Prostate cancer HP:0012125
- Small intestine carcinoid HP:0006722
Specialised Social Services
The information provided is based on published scientific articles.
The information provided is estimated for the entire population of patients in routine care. Some phenotypic abnormalities reported here may occur individually with a variable temporality or severity, while others, not listed, may still be encountered. Phenotypic annotations are not yet available for all rare diseases; the annotation process is ongoing.
The information contained in Orphanet is regularly updated. It is possible that discoveries have been made since the last update and have not yet been incorporated.
Professionals are encouraged to always consult the latest scientific publications before making a decision based on the information provided. The information contained in Orphanet is not intended to replace the services of a healthcare professional. Orphanet cannot be held responsible for the deleterious, truncated or erroneous use of any information found in the Orphanet database.