Clinical Signs and Symptoms
ORPHA:2123 Diffuse neonatal hemangiomatosis
The phenotypic description of this disease is based on an analysis of the biomedical literature and uses the terms of the Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO). Phenotypic abnormalities are presented by order of frequency of occurrence in the patient population, then by alphabetical order inside each frequency group.
- Abnormality of coagulation HP:0001928
- Abnormality of metabolism/homeostasis HP:0001939
- Abnormality of the skull HP:0000929
- Abnormality of the vagina HP:0000142
- Abnormality of the voice HP:0001608
- Anemia HP:0001903
- Ascites HP:0001541
- Hemangiomatosis HP:0007461
- Hepatomegaly HP:0002240
- Hydrops fetalis HP:0001789
- Hypercalcemia HP:0003072
- Malformation of the heart and great vessels HP:0002564
- Patent ductus arteriosus HP:0001643
- Polyhydramnios HP:0001561
- Premature birth HP:0001622
- Renal hypoplasia/aplasia HP:0008678
- Renal insufficiency HP:0000083
- Thrombocytopenia HP:0001873
- Visceral angiomatosis HP:0100761
Specialised Social Services
The information provided is based on published scientific articles.
The information provided is estimated for the entire population of patients in routine care. Some phenotypic abnormalities reported here may occur individually with a variable temporality or severity, while others, not listed, may still be encountered. Phenotypic annotations are not yet available for all rare diseases; the annotation process is ongoing.
The information contained in Orphanet is regularly updated. It is possible that discoveries have been made since the last update and have not yet been incorporated.
Professionals are encouraged to always consult the latest scientific publications before making a decision based on the information provided. The information contained in Orphanet is not intended to replace the services of a healthcare professional. Orphanet cannot be held responsible for the deleterious, truncated or erroneous use of any information found in the Orphanet database.