Clinical Signs and Symptoms
ORPHA:2686 Cyclic neutropenia
The phenotypic description of this disease is based on an analysis of the biomedical literature and uses the terms of the Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO). Phenotypic abnormalities are presented by order of frequency of occurrence in the patient population, then by alphabetical order inside each frequency group.
- Bone pain HP:0002653
- Cyclic neutropenia HP:0040289
- Headache HP:0002315
- Sinusitis HP:0000246
- Cervical lymphadenopathy HP:0025289
- Fatigue HP:0012378
- Gingivitis HP:0000230
- Lymphadenopathy HP:0002716
- Oral ulcer HP:0000155
- Periodic fever HP:0032323
- Pharyngitis HP:0025439
- Recurrent fever HP:0001954
- Recurrent skin infections HP:0001581
- Recurrent tonsillitis HP:0011110
- Respiratory tract infection HP:0011947
- Tooth abscess HP:0030757
- Abdominal pain HP:0002027
- Atrophy of alveolar ridges HP:0006308
- Cellulitis HP:0100658
- Decreased eosinophil count HP:0031891
- Lymphopenia HP:0001888
- Opportunistic infection HP:0031690
- Otitis media HP:0000388
- Perianal abscess HP:0009789
- Periodontitis HP:0000704
- Premature loss of permanent teeth HP:0006357
- Thrombocytopenia HP:0001873
- Bacteremia HP:0031864
- Enterocolitis HP:0004387
- Peritonitis HP:0002586
- Sepsis HP:0100806
- Severe infection HP:0032169
Specialised Social Services
The information provided is based on published scientific articles.
The information provided is estimated for the entire population of patients in routine care. Some phenotypic abnormalities reported here may occur individually with a variable temporality or severity, while others, not listed, may still be encountered. Phenotypic annotations are not yet available for all rare diseases; the annotation process is ongoing.
The information contained in Orphanet is regularly updated. It is possible that discoveries have been made since the last update and have not yet been incorporated.
Professionals are encouraged to always consult the latest scientific publications before making a decision based on the information provided. The information contained in Orphanet is not intended to replace the services of a healthcare professional. Orphanet cannot be held responsible for the deleterious, truncated or erroneous use of any information found in the Orphanet database.