Search for an orphan drug
Other search option(s)
Marketing authorization with orphan designation - USA
- Tradename: XOSPATA
- ATC code : L01XE54
- EU Number: -
- MA date : 28/11/2018
- MA holder: ASTELLAS PHARMA GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT, INC.
Treatment of adult patients who have relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML) with a FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3) mutation as detected by an FDA-approved test.
- Acute leukemia of ambiguous lineage
- Acute myeloid leukaemia with myelodysplasia-related features
- Acute myeloid leukemia with 11q23 abnormalities
- Acute myeloid leukemia with CEBPA somatic mutations
- Acute myeloid leukemia with NPM1 somatic mutations
- Acute myeloid leukemia with abnormal bone marrow eosinophils inv(16)(p13q22) or t(16;16)(p13;q22)
- Acute myeloid leukemia with inv(3)(q21q26.2) or t(3;3)(q21;q26.2)
- Acute myeloid leukemia with t(6;9)(p23;q34)
- Acute myeloid leukemia with t(8;16)(p11;p13) translocation
- Acute myeloid leukemia with t(8;21)(q22;q22) translocation
- Acute myeloid leukemia with t(9;11)(p22;q23)
- Inherited acute myeloid leukemia
- Megakaryoblastic acute myeloid leukemia with t(1;22)(p13;q13)
- Unclassified acute myeloid leukemia
The documents contained in this web site are presented for information purposes only. The material is in no way intended to replace professional medical care by a qualified specialist and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or treatment.