Cerca un farmaco orfano
Altra/e opzione/i di ricerca
Ritiro dell’autorizzazione alla commercializzazione - Europa
- denominazione commerciale: IMATINIB TEVA B.V.
- Codice ATC : L01XE01
- Numero EU: EU/1/17/1243
- AIC data : 15/11/2017
- Titolare dell'AIC: TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS EUROPE B.V.
Imatinib Teva B.V. is indicated for the treatment of:
* Paediatric patients with newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome (bcr-abl) positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) for whom bone marrow transplantation is not considered as the first line of treatment.
* Paediatric patients with Ph+ CML in chronic phase after failure of interferon-alpha therapy, or in accelerated phase or blast crisis.
* Adult patients with Ph+ CML in blast crisis.
* Adult and paediatric patients with newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (Ph+ ALL) integrated with chemotherapy.
* Adult patients with relapsed or refractory Ph+ ALL as monotherapy.
* Adult patients with myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative diseases (MDS/MPD) associated with platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR) gene re-arrangements.
* Adult patients with advanced hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES) and/or chronic eosinophilic leukaemia (CEL) with FIP1L1-PDGFRα rearrangement.
The effect of imatinib on the outcome of bone marrow transplantation has not been determined.
Imatinib Teva B.V. is indicated for:
* The treatment of adult patients with Kit (CD 117) positive unresectable and/or metastatic malignant gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GIST).
* The adjuvant treatment of adult patients who are at significant risk of relapse following resection of Kit (CD117)-positive GIST. Patients who have a low or very low risk of recurrence should not receive adjuvant treatment.
* The treatment of adult patients with unresectable dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP) and adult patients with recurrent and/or metastatic DFSP who are not eligible for surgery.