Clinical Signs and Symptoms
ORPHA:64752 Hereditary sensory and autonomic neuropathy type 5
The phenotypic description of this disease is based on an analysis of the biomedical literature and uses the terms of the Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO). Phenotypic abnormalities are presented by order of frequency of occurrence in the patient population, then by alphabetical order inside each frequency group.
- Abnormality of the dentition HP:0000164
- Abnormality of the gingiva HP:0000168
- Anhidrosis HP:0000970
- Decreased number of small peripheral myelinated nerve fibers HP:0007249
- Deeply set eye HP:0000490
- Impaired temperature sensation HP:0010829
- Intellectual disability, mild HP:0001256
- Malar flattening HP:0000272
- Pain insensitivity HP:0007021
- Painless fractures due to injury HP:0002661
- Poor wound healing HP:0001058
Specialised Social Services
The information provided is based on published scientific articles.
The information provided is estimated for the entire population of patients in routine care. Some phenotypic abnormalities reported here may occur individually with a variable temporality or severity, while others, not listed, may still be encountered. Phenotypic annotations are not yet available for all rare diseases; the annotation process is ongoing.
The information contained in Orphanet is regularly updated. It is possible that discoveries have been made since the last update and have not yet been incorporated.
Professionals are encouraged to always consult the latest scientific publications before making a decision based on the information provided. The information contained in Orphanet is not intended to replace the services of a healthcare professional. Orphanet cannot be held responsible for the deleterious, truncated or erroneous use of any information found in the Orphanet database.