Clinical Signs and Symptoms
ORPHA:1334 Chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis
The phenotypic description of this disease is based on an analysis of the biomedical literature and uses the terms of the Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO). Phenotypic abnormalities are presented by order of frequency of occurrence in the patient population, then by alphabetical order inside each frequency group.
- Abnormal toenail morphology HP:0008388
- Abnormality of the fingernails HP:0001231
- Abnormality of the immune system HP:0002715
- Abnormality of the lip HP:0000159
- Abnormality of the mouth HP:0000153
- Abnormality of the nail HP:0001597
- Abnormality of the skin HP:0000951
- Broad nail HP:0001821
- Cheilitis HP:0100825
- Erythema HP:0010783
- Hyperkeratosis HP:0000962
- Recurrent infections HP:0002719
- Skin rash HP:0000988
- Skin ulcer HP:0200042
- Abnormality of dental enamel HP:0000682
- Abnormality of temperature regulation HP:0004370
- Abnormality of the endocardium HP:0004306
- Abnormality of the eye HP:0000478
- Abnormality of vision HP:0000504
- Cough HP:0012735
- Feeding difficulties in infancy HP:0008872
- Hematuria HP:0000790
- Hemoptysis HP:0002105
- Hepatitis HP:0012115
- Polyuria HP:0000103
- Pruritus HP:0000989
- Recurrent respiratory infections HP:0002205
- Recurrent urinary tract infections HP:0000010
- Seizures HP:0001250
Specialised Social Services
The information provided is based on published scientific articles.
The information provided is estimated for the entire population of patients in routine care. Some phenotypic abnormalities reported here may occur individually with a variable temporality or severity, while others, not listed, may still be encountered. Phenotypic annotations are not yet available for all rare diseases; the annotation process is ongoing.
The information contained in Orphanet is regularly updated. It is possible that discoveries have been made since the last update and have not yet been incorporated.
Professionals are encouraged to always consult the latest scientific publications before making a decision based on the information provided. The information contained in Orphanet is not intended to replace the services of a healthcare professional. Orphanet cannot be held responsible for the deleterious, truncated or erroneous use of any information found in the Orphanet database.